We are pleased to announce we have added a NEW DAYTIME SESSION to our Summer Conservatory!
Our Summer Conservatory is a six-week intensive that meets five days a week from late June through early August. It covers Acting for Film & Television, Audition Technique, Comedy, Improv, Movement, Scene Study, Shakespeare, Voice, and much, much more. With three classes a day, we set the schedule as a day in the life of a professional actor. This Acting “Boot Camp” is an excellent refresher or complement to previous training for actors wishing to start their career. With a housing option available, it is a great way to test out New York and make sure this not only the profession you want, but also the place you’d like to begin.
Here are just a few of the instructors our recent Conservatory actors have trained with:
· Shakespeare & Voice Authority Patsy Rodenburg
· Award-Winning Feature Film Producer Gabrielle Berberich
· Award-Winning Feature Film Director Greg Chwerchak
· Magnet Theater Founder Armando Diaz
· Oscar-Winning Actor Olympia Dukakis
· Emmy-Winning Casting Director Brett Goldstein
· ABC-TV Head of Casting Mari Lyn Henry
· Founder & Broadway Director Michael Howard
· Terra Incognita Founder Polina Klimovitskaya
· Tony-Nominated Actor Judy Kuhn
· Stage, Film & TV Actor Greg Mullavey
· Shakespeare & Theatre Director Will O’Hare
· Stage, Film & TV Actor Angela Pietropinto
Michael Howard Studios is the Premier Acting Studio for theater, film, and television. Now entering our 60th year of business, we are the only privately-owned Studio in New York City run by industry professionals who produce film, television, and theater. Owner Gabrielle Berberich co-produced features Hounddog (Dakota Fanning), and wrote and produced Greetings From The Shore (Paul Sorvino) which is currently in international release and playing on Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz. Berberich is currently in pre-production on her next feature.
Since 1953, Michael Howard has guided many generations of actors including: Academy Award Winners Meryl Streep, Michael Douglas, and Robin Williams; Emmy Winners Kelsey Grammer and Alfre Woodard; Golden Globe Winner Kyra Sedgewick, and countless others into wildly successful industry careers.
For more information about our programs, please give the Studio a call at (212) 645-1525.
Jessica@michaelhowardstudios.com (remove [NO SPAM] to email)